Baby Cele truns 49 today: 7 things to know about the actress
Baby Cele is in a celebratory mood today as she turns 49-years-old today.
The star has been dominating her talent in entertainment industry for years now and many of her fans are proud of what she has become in the past few years.
The actress came into spotlight when she played the role of Katlego on Backstage and she has managed to stay relevant throughout the years.
From her time when she made her debut on Uzalo to the time she left the show, Baby Cele has always managed to keep her fans entertained and glued to the screen
Well lats take a look at some details about Baby Cele:
- Baby Cele Maloka, 22 March 1972, is a South African actress born in Umlazi, KwaZulu-Natal.
- Cele gained recognition for her role as Kaltego Rathebe, a character she portrayed for eight years on the now defunct e.tv youth television soap opera Backstage.
- She went on to play the role of Portia in the SABC 1 sitcom My Perfect Family.
- In 2011, she portrayed the role of Beauty in the mini-series Shreds & Dreams, based on the 2004 play by Clare Stopford.
- From 2012 to 2013, she portrayed the character of Slindile Dludlu in the Mzansi Magic telenovela Inkaba. Cele also starred as Gasta Cele in the soap opera Zabalaza.
- In 2016, she portrayed the character of Sibongile Nene on Isidingo.
- In 2009, Baby Cele got married to Mandla Mabuza, but sadly their relationship did not work out. Before that, she had already gotten married and divorced in her younger days.
- Baby Cele then tied the knot with businessman Thabo Maloka in 2017. It was a lovely ceremony that was attended by close family and friends. She is a mother of two children.
View this post on Instagram
The post Baby Cele truns 49 today: 7 things to know about the actress appeared first on .