BREAKING: El-Rufai withdraws 7-year-old son from school over fear of bandit attacks

BREAKING: El-Rufai withdraws 7-year-old son from school over fear of bandit attacks

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State said bandits terrorising the state are planning to attack Kaduna Capital school and kidnap his seven-year-old son, Abubakar Al-Sadiq El-Rufai.

El-Rufai disclosed this during an interview with BBC Pidgin on Saturday, starting that he secretly withdrew his son from the school following intelligence that bandits were targeting to kidnap him.

“My son and my daughter are registered in the school because his sister turned six and we had to register her.

“But we have had to temporarily withdraw them for the security of the school because we got intercepts from at least two groups that are planning to attack the school to kidnap my son,” he said.

BREAKING: El-Rufai withdraws 7-year-old son from school over fear of bandit attacks

Recall that in September 2019, El-Rufai enrolled his Abubakar at Kaduna Capital School in order to lead by example and also show his commitment to fixing the educational sector in the state.

The governor had earlier in 2017 said, “I will by personal example ensure that my son that will be six years of age in 2019 will be enrolled in a public school in Kaduna State, by God’s grace.”

The post BREAKING: El-Rufai withdraws 7-year-old son from school over fear of bandit attacks appeared first on NEWS.

Leave a Reply