Chymamusique turns 31: 5 Things to know about the DJ
SA music producer, Chymamusique is excited about his 31st birthday.
Taking to Instagram, the star shared a cute picture of himself as he thank God for adding another year.
Chymamusique celebrated his 30th birthday last year and he was not able to throw a party due to the pandemic.
Well, its his 31st birthday and he might have plans to celebrate it.
“Did someone say it’s my Birthday? #JuneBaby #BirthdayBoy #Ben10Thanks to the Lord for another year of life !”
See post below:
View this post on Instagram
Let’s take a look at some details about Chymamusique:
- Chymamusique started his music career in 2000 as a gospel and jazz pianist.
- He later developed an interest in house music in 2005 and started producing it in 2006. He released his first online single in 2010.
- He founded and manages “Chymamusique Records” and is signed to the record labels House Afrika & Soul Candi. He was a Mofunk Records member from 2010 to 2013.
- In DJing, Chymamusique has played internationally, and shared stages with DJs and producers including Vinny Da Vinci, Ralf Gum, Brazo Wa Afrika, Glen Lewis, QB Smith, Charles Webster and Atjazz.
- In music producing, he has worked with Kaylow, DJ Fresh, Anané Vega, Monique Bingham, Brazo wa Afrika, Brian Temba, George Lesley and Ree Morris.
The post Chymamusique turns 31: 5 Things to know about the DJ appeared first on .